Welcome! We have discussed building our communities, living locally, growing our own food, and generally playing our part to make the world more sustainable. But the truth is that my quest for sustainability began inside my home, the most local place of all. And once I paid attention to the air I breathed, the fluids I drank, and the environment I surrounded myself with, I stopped getting sick, my thoughts became clearer, and I looked and felt so much better than I’ve ever felt. I am a more effective human being that enjoys my life so much more!
So this is a challenge to start changing your indoor environment. Start at the root of your world, where your children live and breathe, where you family spends most of its time. Over the next several weeks, I’ll be sharing what I’ve learned over the years about how to green our homes.
Please sign up! Join us – for yourself and your whole family.
The Green Your Insides Challenge Is:
To start greening your own home.
First, start paying attention to what you put on your body, in your body, and around your body. Right now.
And then over the next few months, put it all into practice: take solid steps to green your indoor environment.
If you don’t know where to start, follow my articles as I talk about what we’ve done over the next several weeks!
To add the button to your blog, right-click on the image and save it to your desktop. Then upload it to your blog as you would any other image, with a link to:
Oh, and once you’ve uploaded the image, check to make sure the link works and the image loads correctly. Feel free to email me if you have any problems and I’ll see if I can help.
RSS Feed & Trackbacks
Stay in the loop! You can keep up with all the Green Your Insides articles (from One Green Generation and other participants) by subscribing to the comments on this page.
UPDATE ABOUT TRACKBACKS: If you’re a WordPress blogger, linking to this post will automatically “ping” here and create a link below. If you’re not a WordPress blogger, you can do the same thing by entering:
into the “Trackback” field of your blog post. For more information about trackbacks, here is a good explanation (or a boring but informative video walks you through it here) and this link if you have a Blogger account.
Who’s Green Inside?
- Shibaguyz, Life With The Shibaguyz
- Blue Fox, Blue Fox Garden
- TMC, Return To Rural
- Cheap Like Me
- Sarah, Suburban Entwife
- Aradia, Aradiay6′s Blog
- Michelle, Michelle Ellis Photography
- Bobbi, The Greene Onion
- Dina, Dina’s Hip Chick Chronicles
- Julie, Chez Artz
- April, My Grandma Was Green
- Kristen, Waheyah’s Journey
- Melissa, The Adventures of PrimGinger
- Lori, Life In Webster Groves
- Sonnjea, Koji’s Kitchen & Slowification
- Heather, Drivel And Whatnot
- Daharja, Cluttercut
- BevB, BevB’s Backyard
- Garden Green
- Joy, El Mundo De Mamacita
- Willa, Plants And Animals: All Sorts of Yumminess
- Mel, Homestead & Bread
- Jenn, Attempted Simple Life
- Miko’s Girl
- Jannah, Adventures in Life
- Michelle, Tales From a Panama-Mama
- WithAJoyfulHeart, Simply Seeking Jesus
Will You Do It?
Please feel free to join us any time. Sign up below or email me!
Posts In This Series
- What Eco / Green Household and Personal Cleaning Products Do I Use?
- How To Make Your Own Deodorant (A Very Simple Recipe)
- A Non-Toxic, Frugal Way To Wash Your Hair Without Buying Shampoo
- What’s The Matter With SLS?
- Non-Toxic, Frugal, & Nurturing Skin Care
- Why To Keep Toxic Products Out Of Your Family’s Home
- Vinegar: The #1 Cheapest And Most Versatile Product For Your Home
- Start Greening Your Own Home