I have received an Uber Amazing Award from Chile Chews recently. Thanks, Chile!
Per the rules, I must nominate someone else for the award. You know I love you all right? Seriously. I love all you contribute here. So I hate to play “favorites” or anything along those lines.
Instead, I’m going to see this as an opportunity to point you to some new blogs. So for the Uber Amazing Award, I’d like to point you to the brand new Green Phone Booth, comprised of five bloggers I love and respect very much. Check it out if you haven’t already!
So I must choose seven blogs for this one… yikes! Ok, again, ditto what I said above: I love you all, and I’m just going to take this opportunity to point you to some new blogs. I also know some of you have already received this award, or other awards from me, so I’m going to try to branch out to others. Here we go…
- These Days In French Life - I love Riana’s writing, and I’m fascinated by the latest twist in her journey to live simply.
- Dustpan Alley – Angelina has a wonderful voice and doesn’t hold back. She is setting up a new simple living magazine and navigating the tight job market during the heart of a serious recession… yes, she and I have similar battles at times…
The Blogging Bookworm – Several great bloggers have come together to bring us a comprehensive listing of green and sustainable books. I think this blog is far too often overlooked for the amazing resource that it is. And psst, they’re also giving away a free book every week. Less tv more books, I say!
make-a-(green)plan – Kate is an extremely prolific writer who has strong opinions and isn’t afraid to talk about them. She has a unique and extremely intelligent voice that I value very much – both on her blog and here at One Green Generation.
- Kale For Sale – Katrina is a former “neighbor” of mine, living about 50 miles south of our Geyserville house in Northern California. She’s a beautiful photographer and a poetic writer.
- Beauty That Moves – Heather is a fellow writer at the Simple-Green-Frugal Co-op, and I’ve only recently discovered her blog through that partnership. Her blog is a window into her stunningly beautiful and simple lifestyle.
- SouleMama – Oh boy, I hesitate to share Amanda’s blog with you for fear that you’ll leave me for her! ; ) It’s a gorgeous blog, that has gained an amazing popularity. You may have come across her recent book, The Creative Family.