As you can see, it has been a while since I’ve posted. I’m working on a lot of different aspects of my life and lifestyle, all of which take time. Time is, of course, a limited resource, so my writing has faltered as a result.
However, I’m constantly thinking about One Green Generation – the many wonderful relationships built here, the resources shared, the motivations we provide one another. And I want to continue this is some way.
So, what would you like to see here? The sky is the limit, for the moment – please let me know what One Green Generation means to you, and how it might help you.
For instance, I’ve been pondering:
- A community website and forum (where anyone can blog and share tips & tricks for sustainable living)
- A blog I post ~ once a week
- Focus on sustainability challenges (I put a challenge out once a month, and we all report in)
- Let One Green Generation go (instead I’d focus on my work blog about strategy, branding & storytelling for social & environmental change)
- Something else I haven’t thought of
I’d love to know your thoughts! Please share them with me in the comments or via email. This post will remain here for a while, so please let me know when you can.
Wishing you a wonderful, sustainable 2013,