Apparently all I had to do was host a giveaway, and more would come to me – I had no idea! Well, I will share the wealth with you all as much as I can, starting with….
A 16 Seed Pack Giveaway!
Hometown Seeds is a small seed company in Utah, whose biggest claim to fame are their Survival Seed Packs. The seeds come in a vacuum sealed pack that will last at least 5 years. So that means you can use them as a starter pack for your garden now, or you can hold onto them in case of an emergency – in the freezer they will last up to 10 years!
What’s In The Survival Seed Pack?
The pack contains 16 easy to grow varieties of non-hybrid seeds (ie, you can save the seeds from your crops and plant them again the next year):
- Lincoln Peas (5 oz)
- Detroit Dark Red Beets (10 grams)
- Kentucky Wonder Brown Pole Beans (5 oz)
- Yolo Wonder Peppers (5 grams)
- Champion Radishes (10 grams)
- Lucullus Swiss Chard (10 grams)
- Black Beauty Zucchini (10 grams)
- Waltham Butternut Winter Squash (10 grams)
- Bloomsdale Longstanding Spinach (10 grams)
- Scarlet Nantes Carrots (10 grams)
- Long Green Improved Cucumber (10 grams)
- Rutgers Tomato (5 grams)
- Golden Acre Cabbage (10 grams)
- Romain Paris Island Cos Lettuce (5 grams)
- Golden Bantem Sweet Corn (5 oz)
- Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion (10 grams)
Too much for yourself? I’m sure you know another gardener who would love to share!
Enter Your Name In The Comments For The Drawing!
I will randomly select a winner next Sunday at noon. Good luck!